Tuesday 12 January 2016

Then and Now...

So things have changed significantly since I last blogged. Thought I'd do a little recap...


Then
Now
Single (and miserable btw...)
Married (quite happily...)
Childless (miserable about that too...)
Proud papa (two beautiful girls...)
Shitty job (the absolute worst imho...)
Pretty good job (doing quite well at it ...)
In good physical shape (well not too bad…)
In horrible shape (but I’m working on it…)
Bad temper (and easily stressed out…)
Better temper (not as easily stressed…)

It seems to me that things have improved drastically for me. I'm pretty happy with where I am and who I'm here with. Not every day is a walk in the park but its close enough. 

Wish I could go back and tell the me from then that it'll all turn out fine, he was really worried... 

Ah well, he's in here somewhere and knows now...


No comments:

Post a Comment