Thursday 14 January 2016

RIP...



Early in December I was deeply saddened to hear of the untimely death of one of my favourite artists, Scott Weiland. I was, and still am, a big fan of Stone Temple Pilots and subsequently Velvet Revolver...










I was again saddened to hear of the passing of David Bowie, another favourite of mine, this last Monday. In my opinion he opened doors for so many other to be creative. His collaboration with Queen is one of my favourite songs of all times.










Then, today, Alan Rickman died. Hans Gruber is one of the best villains of all time, I loved him in Love Actually, and no one else should ever again try to play Snape, ever...











Its sad to see the people I grew up watching, admiring and enjoying die. They'll never be forgotten...

RIP...

No comments:

Post a Comment